Saturday, October 10, 2009

YOUR Gonna Miss This… Moment… Week 54

YGMT...moment 2

Welcome to another week of posting those moments in our lives we know we will miss one day… so what ya got this week?  Can’t wait to read about it!  Link up at the end of this post.

Last night at 11:15… after sitting and watching our football team be defeated by a team that hadn’t won a game all year… in the misty rain… on a muddy, muddy field… I mean SO muddy that when James had his catch (YES!!) the announcer said it was number 57!  Just how much mud does it take to turn #81 into #57!  LOTS!! Sure glad parents don’t wash the uniforms!! 

So, at 11:15…I have one boy ransacking the house in search of a learners permit that “SOMEONE TOOK” he didn’t lose!  And another saying, “you got me a calculator for the SAT’s in the morning, right?  I told you this morning”

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!   Not an evening full of moments to miss!

I had to go in and buy a calculator (Zach is using the one we had bought for the last test at school).  The closest Wal-Mart is 15 minutes away.

Not an evening full of moments to be treasured.

But, in the midst of it, I did get to give a congested little Kiahna a breathing treatment and cuddle her on the chair… THAT I will miss.

Chaos, Defeat, Disorganization, Miscommunication… not so much.

Help us Jesus.

So, today James is taking the SAT’s for the second time.  (bet he won’t miss that)  Praying he does well… do you know how much more financial aid you get for descent SAT scores…. please oh please do well James… knowledge, wisdom & depth of insight.

Your turn… what will  you miss??

Pam

4 comments:

B said...

Oh wow. I saw your tweet lastnight about the walmart run.

Here's praying that James does well today on his tests. Everything will come together Pam...God is Good!

McCrakensx4 said...

Hoping that the SATs are an easy thing this go around for James...that test is not so much fun. sorry about your loss last night...that is not so much fun either! But I hear you...in the mist of all that is AAAHHHHH, there is a spark that I am sure I will miss one day! That is why I love this meme, to help me remember that the little things do matter! Have a good rest of your weekend!

He & Me + 3 said...

Praying for wisdom for James today and for peace around the house. I Pray that Kiahna's breathing is better and that you enjoy your weekend dear friend.
Hugs,
Mimi

Carrie said...

Some things sure not to be missed! But hoping to a great score on the SAT's today! I did not take the SAT's...just the ACT's but so stressful! Hope you are getting some rest today after a busy night and Kiahna is doing better :) Alex needs breathing treatments once in awhile and they sure work well :) Have a wonderful weekend! At least it's not raining anymore!