Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Leaves, Football, Laundry… and other fun activities…

We live in a woods.

We have leaves.

Lots of leaves.

I worked a couple hours on them this morning.

It’s raining.

Rain & Leaves.

Can’t tell I worked.

I think I hurt my back.

********************************

We get to have a pep session on Thursday night for the football team.

Senior mom’s do skits at pep sessions for football games.

I am a senior mom.

I am going to embarrass myself and my son on Thursday night.

Should be fun.

********************************

Laundry is taking over our house and will soon consume us.

Thanks Leah for folding a ton of it today.

Rinse, Wash, Repeat.

********************************

Had teacher conferences.

School seems to be going well.

Except for Jadon wetting his pants.

*******************************

Traveling an hour away for Friday night’s game this week.

Feeding the players 3 times this week.

Feeding my own kids would be a good idea too.

********************************

Someone is yelling “MOM”…

Better go…

3 comments:

Gayle said...

I smiled that the game was an hour away. We drive 40 minutes to games/practices all the time. This past weekend we drove 355 to watch Elijah play basketball. It's funny how here we grow up and think nothing of driving four hours to go shopping and then drive it home that night. I hope you enjoy the game. And yes, don't forget to feed your own children, too! lol :)

Momof3 said...

I understand the laundry thing competely. I have a hard time doing it right now (hurt my arm) and it is piling up. doing just enough to get by. At least its contained in the laundry room and not all over the house.

Paula V said...

I had 11 HUGE trees IN my yard. I can empathize with you. Last year was awful!!! I did it all along. I won't even pick up a rake this year. Why did I buy one? Dumb.