Welcome to the 46th week of sharing our “YOUR Gonna Miss This… Moments” together! A place to pause. Treasure. Remember. Anyone can share, no limit to the topics. Often, those of us with kids end up focusing on them, but feel free to share with us about anything you know you’ll miss, or already do miss! Details are on this Original YOUR Gonna Miss This...Post, if you are new to this carnival!
“Can we take a walk?”
That came from my energetic 4 & 5 year old one night this week.
They were the only ones home…
And they ran way ahead…
sweet, relaxing, summer evenings…
I thought you might enjoy seeing the view around our house these days…
Between the woods and the corn, we are in our own little island…
And there is so much beauty…
I am going to miss these simple evenings at home… although I will be loving watching lots of football very soon!!
Won’t you join me by posting your own MOMENT & linking it up here!?!
8 comments:
Relaxing summer nights is something that I will miss too. WE have had some great ones this summer. The view from your "island" is nice!
What beautiful surroundings...I can just hear the crickets chirping! Super cute pictures! I will miss that too, and have a little sad feeling about the kids being in school soon..we've had a great summer, hard to see it end! But it is fun to get in the groove of school and activities! Enjoy those little ones!
I have always loved the beauty that surrounds your home!
I got in early this week, how ya like me now!!? LOL
Love and Prayers,
Tim
Love your view...so peaceful and relaxing! I will miss our peaceful nights..those ended a few weeks ago! I posted about football today and how it has taken over! Hope you have a relaxing end to your summer and a great football season!
Hey Pam...Ryan is the Varsity Defensive Coordinator! He loves it and I love watching him coach! Hope they do well tonight!
i love that first picture of them holding hands, very sweet :)
yup foot ball starts here tomorrow! i'm nervous and excited!!
Great pics. I love the first with the kids holding hands. Is that precious or what.
Your surroundings are gorgeous...do you see many slithering slimy critters?
I LOVE the pics of the little ones on their walk. Absolutely adorable!
Laurel :)
Post a Comment