Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Zach’s First Game of the Season…

Monday evening we traveled back to the same school we were at on Friday evening for Zach’s game.  This school didn’t have enough boys for a JV & Freshmen team (we do) so this game was a combo. 

WE WON!

Zach Blackford 2009 005

Got some AWESOME shots of Zach!!  He was in many different positions that night… so please don’t ask me what he plays… I know he was running back for awhile… :)

Zach Blackford 2009 185

Zach Blackford 2009 194

Zach Blackford 2009 136

Zach Blackford 2009 126

Zach Blackford 2009 030

Zach Blackford 2009 037

Zach Blackford 2009 016

Taking it… and giving it out!

Zach Blackford 2009 110

Zach Blackford 2009 196

Zach Blackford 2009 132

Did I mention how much I love watching these boys play football?? :)

Just wanted to make sure you knew that!

Pam

4 comments:

Mom24 said...

Those are some great pictures! Glad he's having fun.

Jane E said...

These are GREAT shots!!!!! :) Jane

Gayle said...

Great action shots. We had an exciting game Sat. as well that I blogged about. Another one tonight and again on Sat. It's rainy and cold though so not quite as fun to sit through, but I love watching my son play.

Carol said...

You take awesome shots of the boys playing their respective sports.

I'm not sure if I've ever asked: where do you store all of these photos? Do you have an external hard drive?