Bags packed…
Clothes ready…
Wake up comes easy on the first morning…
At least for some…
Turns out seniors are not in to having their pictures taken on the first day of school. Who knew?
Freshmen are a tad more willing… but no smiles…
Seventh graders are beautiful…
Fifth graders are so sweet & cooperative…
Kindergarteners remind us of why we are so happy today…
And they are so excited and unsuspecting…
Headed in to school… following big brother…
Letting mom take a picture outside the building…
The older three didn’t want to ride with me, let me follow them into school & take pictures… nothing… puzzling…
Jadon’s brakes went on for a second when we went in the door of his classroom… then he walked in. found his desk. refused to look at me while I tried for one more picture!
Here we go!!!
15 comments:
OMGosh! How exciting. Is Kiahna the only one left home?
GREAT pics!
Hoping that kindergarten goes very well for Jadon, and that Kiana has a better year at preschool this year.
mama of 13
oh, what great pictures!
i dread school starting. i am holding to onto our remaining days tightly!! not sure if K is back at preschool yet - enjoy your time alone when you get it!!
Oh, I can feel your excitement! I wish that excitement would stay all year long! today was a hard morning to wake up for my kids! hope they have a great year! THey look so cute and fun!
Great pictures...you can feel the excitement. Where did you get Leah's backpack? Too cute.
Could you send a little enthusiasm our way? Jacob is dreading school big time.
Great pics! I bet that took you just a little time to post all of those.:)
My kids had a great first day too! I didn't mind it too much either!
That is so incredibly cute.
i'm tired just looking at it! with only half my crew in school, i can't imagine! looks like a bunch of fun though!
What an exciting day! Next week you will be having to drag them out of bed!
It's great to all the first day of school excitement.
It's great to see all the "first day of school" excitement I meant to say.
"Kindergarteners remind us of why we are so happy today…"
AMEN TO THAT!
Whew! I've been crazy busy for the past couple of weeks with my boy starting school; if I could give you jewels for your crown for keeping up with all that you do, I would do it! But, I know that God already has an overflowing bag of jewels for you; I think I'll be able to recognize you in Heaven from the glow and sparkle! I've been catching up with your posts, and I love all the pics... the smiles, the frowns, the good and the bad. And the collage that pulls them all together! Yep, as crazy as it all is, you'll miss it when it's finally over. So glad that you get to be such a vital part of their lives now... what a blessing!
beautiful pictures.. so glad the 1st day back went so well.
beautiful pictures.. so glad the 1st day back went so well.
Post a Comment