Another week! Another week to think about & look around us & realize & treasure a moment… or two… that is flying away… Won’t you join me? Write a post & link it up here with me.
This week’s moment is simple.
I’ll miss having a child under 5…
As of tomorrow there will be no more 4 year olds in this house.
So, I took my 4 year old. On the last day she is 4 outside today…
…and treasured the last day of being 4…
I’ll miss your 4 year old year… it was a long hard one for both of us.. I am thankful for all the healing & progress… and look forward to year #5!!
Happy Birthday Tomorrow, Baby Girl… Mommy Loves you so much!
Pam
Won’t you join me? Here is the place to link up your post to mine! Don’t forget to mention in your post that you are linking up with me so others can come over and link up too! You can grab the code for this box in my sidebar to help the linking up!
8 comments:
Pam,
those pictures are beautiful of Kiahna. You did a great job and she was an awesome model. Being 4 has been STunt mans toughest year. Hmmm.
Beautiful pictures. I miss my kids being little.
That's a great one. I've never thought about capturing the last day of a year that way. What a bittersweet day for mom.
Aw...Pam, that makes me tear up :)
That is a bittersweet moment. Being 5 seems so much bigger! Have a wonderful birthday, Kiahna! The pictures are just beautiful...She looks stunning! GReat moment! Have an awesome weekend!
LOVE the top pic! Great job!
Laurel
What great pics! She is so adorable.
Happy Birthday Kiahana
Oh my, Pam, how precious are those pictures?! Kiahna is so beautiful. You did a great job capturing your 4 year old and soon to be 5. I love it!
I'll try to link up today.
Oh she is so beautiful and you caputured that so well in those pictures.
It does seem like such a huge difference between 4 and 5.
Happy Birthday Kiahna.
Post a Comment