It has not been weeks and weeks since I have written a Not Me Monday post, because it doesn’t take too much mental effort to turn everything around & make them NOT happen. Nope.
I have not been taking tons of pictures. Nope.
I don’t love watching this boy and his team play. Not Me!
I am not trying to figure out how to run a trial download of Photoshop & am not overwhelmed or confused or frustrated with it at all. Not me.
I wasn’t impressed that I did figure out how to create this…
I am not hoping to start taking some pictures as a little business. I hope you don’t look on my sidebar and vote about what you think I should name my little venture.
My kids don’t have 1 more week of summer vacation left.
I am not ready for school to start.
I am not ready for school to start.
I am not ready for school to start.
Not me!
Pam
6 comments:
I too am NOT ready for school to start. Hee hee!!
Happy Monday!
School started for us today; it wasn't as bad as we made it out to be (other than getting up at insane o'clock early in the morning and having to deal with traffic again.. ). But then again, I have one... you have....many. So I'll just be quiet now. Other than to say that your photos are AWESOME.. I mean AWESOME! Those first 3 football ones are something you'd see on the sports page.. wooot wooot! OK, time to start a photoblog.. where you can post the pics BIG and don't have the sidebars getting in the way! i'm just sayin'....
Pam D
Pam,
This is Vanessa from the old sacrificeofpraise08blog...
I just wanted to let you know I am still following your blog and you encourage me. Keep up the great blog posts..I'll let you know when I start up my new blog (if I do so). For now I will continue to read yours!
Blessings,
Vanessa
This is NOT a good post. hehe
Hey sweet cheeks, just wanted to suggest that maybe you change the color of your photo names. I had to highlight with my cursor to be able to see them.
I voted for Moments...By Pam but I also like how Don't Miss This ties into this blog.
Hey Pam,
Great shots of the kids. I think it's a great idea to do some photography as a business. You really have a knack for it.
Hope you understand about me not being able to catch up with you while we were in Indiana. I was disappointed that it didn't happen myself.
Think of you often and pray for you just about daily (though I try for daily :-)).
Blessings,
Carol
Post a Comment