WEEK 10!!! Maybe we will get at least 10 participants!! That's my goal!! Help me reach it! If you've never played along, you can read the rules of the game here.
As in all children, things begin to change at about the age 12 or 13.. and we don't have cute, little children... but we get teenagers... awkward, all-knowing, emotional...
I'd like to stop time about now. I'd like to freeze all of my kids at these ages. Yes, even my teenage boys. I am not ready for James to be a senior next year. As I sat at the ball game last Friday night, next to a senior's mom, I thought. I don't want to do that! I don't want James last year or last game to come! I want this to just keep going!
I'm not really ready for Leah to go from the little girl to the teenage girl stage. She's on the brink. She'll turn 12 in January. 12!
My dark haired, grey eyed baby... who became a blonde haired, blue eyed toddler... and has kept her blonde hair.. so far...
2002
2003...
2006...
2008...11th birthday... January
This fall...
I'll miss these days, when hormones aren't ruling the day...
When she still likes to play with her dolls, with her cousins.
When she still thinks that Webkins are cute and fun, even though some of her friends don't.
When she giggles over everything... and once you get her started.. oh my!
She already isn't so sure she wants to yodel for people... but she will still do it...and she has a beautiful voice!
She's on the right.
She's a big helper. She babysits for Jadon and Kiahna for me. She can cook better than I can! She's a beautiful, sweet, loving, and kind. She is beautiful on the inside as she is on the out, and she loves Jesus, most of all.
I am going to miss this!
Now, it's your turn.. tell us what you will miss...
Pam
14 comments:
She sounds like a keeper to me. She is just beautiful too. What a blessing!
That's really beautiful. It does change once they get older, doesn't it? You are so right to savor these days.
I'll be back tomorrow for my You're Gonna Miss This. I have to space my posts for Nablopomo!
AWWW! She's grown up so much over those few years! She also looks older than she is to me! She is so beautiful!
She reminds me of my Presleigh...who is 11. She is like a best friend right now.....I hope I never have to miss this time.
Yeaa, my first YCMTM done!
I agree with you Pam, she is beautiful! That yodeling is great too!!!
This is my first time, I was lead here via Lori (cntrymomma). What a great blog you have!
God Bless
What a beautiful post, they grow way to fast.
Gorgeous. One of these weeks I will get my act in gear. Maybe when I'm not flying around the world!
She's so gifted!
Pam,
Leah has such talent and yes, she is beautiful.
My daughter, Braaten, will be 11 in January and she is going through some changes ALREADY! Yikes! And Austin will be thirteen in March. I'm not ready for this!
She has grown up A LOT in those few short years! She has got quite a talent!!
This was my first YGMTM post as well.
I'm a few days late but I've posted my moment.
Oh, that is so sweet!! My girl is only 2 and I already miss so many moments!! I can't imagine when she's older :(
Great post and beautiful daughter!! The photos are wonderful :0
Post a Comment