It’s that time of the week again. The time when we are proactive in thinking about things going on around us that we will miss.
I’ll miss this.
And this.
Just 2 more weeks until James’ last High School Musical.
See James in last year’s musical here and here
Both James and Zach are in it, this year, and I am really excited about it!
James is spending the day and night at his college of choice AU today and tonight. Praying for him. He is hoping it is clear if he is to be a part of their football program or not while he is there. He will be staying in the dorm with the football team. I am praying that God gives him direction. And that James listens.
Senior year is blasting past… it’s incredible. But, he’s really excited about the next stage and it makes it much easier for me that way.
Still working on his senior pictures…
I told him I’d have them done by the end of February. I don’t. :)
I also didn’t finish redoing Kiahna’s braids.
Or scanning old pictures into the computer for his graduation slide show.
Or finish the marketing materials for my business.
Oh well.
Lots to miss, I know. Right now I am headed out of town for a long weekend. Praying that when I return I’ll be refreshed and have a better perspective.
It’s been an exhausting past couple weeks.
What will you miss?
Pam
3 comments:
Those picures are AWESOME Pam! Sounds like things are going fast with school and activities...I'm already just missing the preschool days! haha! I hope James enjoys his time there and has a great experience....and that you have a wonderful weekend away! Enjoy and relax! It's amazing how quickly the school year is going!
James' senior pictures are amazing. You did a fantastic job. I always say I don't know how you do it all. You are wonder woman. The kids may not realize it or appreciate all you do until they have their own kids. I know I didn't. Praying you get everything done and that you have a wonderful weekend.
Hey girl!!! long time no see (me, slacking in the blog world, ha ha)
wonderful senior pics!!
yes, these kids they do grow up WAY too fast. I pray James finds his way and listens to his heart.
Have a great week ahead.
Post a Comment