Look who is featured today on Project {Create a Home}…
Thanks so much to my friend Danyele @ Thorn Among Roses… You are the best!!
*** Contest now closed!! Sarah is the winner!!
**A set of note cards will be give away to the blog reader who is chosen from the comments on this post! To win you must go over to Project {Create a Home} and check it out! Leave a comment there saying which card you like best, then come back here at leave a comment here too!! Winner must have left a comment both places! And the cards you get will depend on where my inventory is after this contest ends!!
Pam
6 comments:
I love the way you've done these prints as I've told you before. Thanks for the giveaway, Pam. I think it is awesome that you were featured at "Project Create a Home."
YAY! I hope I win!
Great work!
just found your blog and have so enjoyed reading! i just started photography and love your work! i like the barn one the best :)
Awesome Pam! They are all beautiful! You are truly talented...my favorite is the barn :) GREAT job!
Pam,
You are such an inspiration to me. I am not in your situation, but I admire how you lean on God for everything. You are such an example.
Keep on keeping on!
Laura W.
N. Georgia
I love all the prints, the one I like best isn't a card. You just took it this week I think. It's the one of the trees.
Post a Comment