Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vlogemotions Week 11: My Kids

Time to join Tim @ Fort Thompson in Vlogemotions again this week!  I decided that maybe my kids would like to share with you about how they feel about school starting next Tuesday… here you go…
 

Join my friend Tim & others and make your own vlogemo!  They are a fun switch up to the regular reading & writing & still shots, don’t you think!

I have a prayer request… Jadon, Leah, & Lucas are going with their dad this morning, until Saturday evening… keep them in your prayers.

I am going to be extremely busy the coming few days (which is why I suggested HSSH take the kids a little longer)

Working Thursday & Friday, 12-4 at Carla’s catering business, Roses Are Forever.

Out for dinner with a friend tonight.

Making sandwiches (with some other mom’s) for the football team to eat Friday night after their scrimmage.

Going to the scrimmage (which is over an hour away)

Working at the Football Mother’s Club Chicken BBQ all day on Saturday (11 am on)

Making 4 pies for the BBQ (or buying them might be more like it!)

I know I’ll hardly have a chance to miss my kids… being busy will help…

Pam

8 comments:

Stacey said...

Feelings or fillings... whats the difference? lol

I love these vlogs! Very cute!

Melissa G said...

That was fun seeing your kids! They are great!

B said...

Oh my Kihana and the fillings/feelings is to funny! She is so sweet as are all your children.

By the way I still say Jadon and my Sammy would be a disaster in the making..they would love each other but it would be scary what they would get up to!

Your in my prayers as always!

Carol said...

Kiahna cracked me up with all of her "fillings". Speaking of dental work... Grant had 2 cavities filled while in Indiana and Melanie needed 3 baby teeth pulled and had one cavity to be filled. That was all part of our fun in your neck of the woods while we were home. Our dentist in Michigan couldn't fit us in to do all that work that he discovered needed to be done. We saw Dr. Sigler in Blufton.

Talk to you soon.

Angela said...

I want summer to last also and have my children home..lol

This was nice....think I may have my daugther join in one time,,the boys definitely won't let me video tape them..they think i'm nuts doing it already putting myself on youtube,,LOL

Unknown said...

Pam,

I'll be praying over your weekend - I know that it will be busy and yet hard at the same time!

Trusting God to take care of you and the children while you are apart.

Enjoy the fun things and busy things you have planned!

Blessings,
Jill

Tim said...

I just love your kids so much! They are so sweet, cute, and loving.

Sounds like you have a very busy week planned. We will be praying for everyone!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Beth in NC said...

Oh my goodness. Jadon melted my heart with "Good morning Mommy."

They are precious.