Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wordless Wednesday...

...with words... 

Our trip to Chicago...

Leah and I beside the bus... just arriving...

DSC00025

In front of the American Girl Doll Store (where we would spend much of the day!)

DSC00029

American Girl's Christmas Display Window...Leah, Livia, & Kaitlyn (cousins)

DSC00030

Leah looking at the Nelly and Samantha display... she has the Nelly Doll.

DSC00035

Watching the ladies do dolls hair... 

DSC00043

The place setting at the American Girl Restaurant, where we had lunch... the bow is for your hair!

DSC00066

Leah and I ready for lunch...

DSC00067

Our whole table...

DSC00073

Appetizers...

DSC00076

Leah and her doll having hot chocolate...

DSC00081

Leah helping Nelly with what she couldn't finish!

DSC00085

Leah with her lunch... Tic-Tac--Toe PIzza...

DSC00087

My lunch, some sort of chicken pasta...

DSC00089

DESSERT!!!!  Pudding in the flower pot, cake cut out like a heart, and star cookie...

DSC00095

Leah eating dessert...

DSC00096

Grandma and the granddaughters...

DSC00100

Grandma and the daughters... (Me, Sally, Mom, Lana, and Allison)

DSC00102

A book we found that we decided Kiahna needed, Leah told me I needed to take a picture of it for my blog... ;)

DSC00105

Gorgeous Dolls that I wish I could trust Jadon and Kiahna with, because I know they would love them... but think... picture before this... uh-huh...

DSC00116

DSC00032

Leah, pouting... wanting me to get her some pj's... which I had already done, but am saving for Christmas...

DSC00113

Leah and the lego man... weird...

DSC00126

That's it!!  We had a great day! 

Pam

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like an awesome trip!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

This is precious. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. I can not wait to do something like this with my little one. We actually have a store close to us... Maybe I will give in soon.

CntryMomma said...

My girls have been asking for American Girl dolls but they treat their toys very badly so I said no. Oh well.

Gosh, that store looks like so much fun!! I wanna go!

LORI

He & Me + 3 said...

We love Chicago and the American Girl store. OMGosh it is so much fun. I love their food too, very good! Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Must have been nice to only have 1 child to watch for a change.:) I know i enjoy my time alone with just one of the kids.

holandjoe said...

I want to go next time=)
Looks like a great day.

congrats on getting your room clean, it looks
great.

LOL
Hol

Pam said...

Lori! That is why I can't get them for J & K!! They are not to be trusted!! LOL!!

Holly, sure you can come!!!

He & me... I kept saying... I have all mine... ONE... oh that is so nice!!!

Sheryl said...

great trip, great memories. that store sure is fun! how wonderful that you all got to experience it together.

~sheryl

Jennifer said...

How fun!! I love the pictures!! We don't live close to anything, darn it!!

The Aldrich's said...

Wow! What a fun filled time. Love all the pictures. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time and made some great memories. Enjoy! Erin

FROGGITY! said...

omgoodness...so jealous!! i cried the first time i walked into american girls nyc. i had samantha, felicity, and molly as a child. i am soooo waiting for the day that i can take my Little Lady to do tea!!!
y'all have fun, don't you? :) you seem like such a cool mom, i bet your kids are so happy all of the time. cheers!!

KC said...

Looks like such a great time.. My Oldest DD Princess she never got into the whole AG dolls or books or anything AG, but then she never liked dolls much at all. But my youngest DD Sweet Pea(6 yrs old) just started reading the AG books and she is loving them.. she would love to have a Kit doll but that isn't happening this year with DH's job up in the air and they just cut his hours to 32 hours a week, with him being our only income that is going to hurt.. so no doll any time soon.

Erin said...

Looks like an awesome trip!! What great pictures and special memories.

Rebekah said...

What an incredable opportunity- and wonderful memories made.

She has such a sweet smile.