Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Well, with no camera... I'll have to take you back a few years this Wednesday... 

These are so cute...

Fall 2001...  James 10, Leah, 4, Lucas 3, Zach, 7....

Kids at State Park Fall 2001 by tree

Lucas Fall 2001 001

Lucas Fall 2001 002

And in 2004... not long after Kiahna came!  (Jadon 13 mo., Kiahna 6 weeks)

jadon and kiahna

Pam

  Visit 5 Minutes for Mom for more Wordless Wednesday Posts!

12 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

What a beautiful family! I love the baby's expression in the last picture...she looks like that camera freaks her out! LOL

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

You did and still do have the cutest kidos! Thanks for posting the "older" pics! They are so sweet!

Jennifer said...

awww! How cute! I love seeing what kids looked like when they were younger!

He & Me + 3 said...

Pam,

Your family is just beautiful. J & K are so precious in that picture together. I love looking back at my kids pics too. I think James & Zach haven't changed much in looks...

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Very sweet, adorable children.

CntryMomma said...

Beautiful! And there is a something special for you over at my place! (MLPOL)

LORI

Mom24 said...

Those pictures are great. So cute.

Laurel said...

I think you can buy digital disposable cameras now. You might want to pick one up, while your camera is gone, since ... you just never know when you might need a camera. :)

Always enjoy your pics ... these ones are quite precious.


Laurel :)

Unknown said...

OMG! They are all beautiful!

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

ohhh so cute... The pic of Jadon and Kiahna is priceless! They are sooo beautiful.

KC said...

They look so cute. look how little they all were..

Rebekah said...

they grow up so fast, dont they