Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Top 10 predictions...

TOP 10 PREDICTIONS...


NO MATTER WHO WINS THE ELECTION...



  •            1. The Bible will still have all the answers.


  •            2. Prayer will still work.


  •            3. The Holy Spirit will still move.


  •            4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.


  •           5. There will still be God-anointed teaching and preaching.


  •            6. There will still be singing of praise to God.


  •            7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.


  •            8. There will still be room at the Cross.


  •            9. Jesus will still love His own.


  •           10. Jesus will still save the lost.



 ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW


 WHO IS REALLY IN CONTROL?!!!!  


God Bless America!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN, sister!

CntryMomma said...

Isn't that the truth?! And a real positive way of lookin' at things. (I may have to reread this. *sigh*)

Thanks for stopping by my place!

LORI

Lisa said...

Amen! I am seeing this same post a lot...lol wonderful to have Jesus.

Takin' time to smell the flowers! said...

Tru-Dat! You're absolutely right on:) Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. My husband and I have a lot of praying to do indeed. I am more than happy to do whatever God has planned for us. I just pray that it's not Alaska...we shall see. Have a wonderful day! ~April

He & Me + 3 said...

I love this email/post it is so true!

Robin said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!!

Sorry, I just had to shout that. In fact, I'd better also shout an

AMEN!!!!!!!

Robin

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

This is all so true......

Rachel said...

so, so true! thanks for the reminder!

Jennifer said...

Amen to that! I hope people turn to Him no matter what the results say!! God is the answer to all problems, not a single human being chosen as President!!! Thanks for this reminder!!

Pam D said...

You and I are on the same page in the same Book! LOVE your post... and don't you just love "the peace that passes all understanding" when we follow His commands in Phil. 4:6-7?
May peace and joy be your constant companions...

Laurel said...

Great post!

Sad tonight ... but not fearful.

Think I'll steal this for my blog (and link to you, of course).


Laurel :)

The Kinsinger's said...

Thanks for the reminder! Whatever happens God is still in control. Praise God!