I just had to take a moment and post! I know, I don't have time!! But, too bad!!
Last night went really well for Kiahna! Keep praying she does it today!! (she had a long nap yesterday, and was very good...today there will not be nap)
(Zach was taking pictures... sorry)
Kiahna and Kaitlyn...
Livia and Leah...
Jadon just happened to eat dinner beside the guy that I walk out with... and he just happened to ask the guy if he was going to marry his mom... UHG!! The guy is single... ;) 10 years younger than me... and has a great sense of humor (THANK GOD!!!)
Oh, and see where we have to stand during he ceremony??
Pray we don't fall off that skinny little step!!
My emotions are pretty at the surface... tears come easily...
Standing on a little step...
Good Gracious God Help me!!!
When it is all said and done... these two will be married... and life can find some sort of normalcy (a new one yet again) for our family...
(funny how Zach got such a good picture of that!!!!)
Lana's kids... lots of changes... they are very involved in the ceremony... it is so sweet... giving their mom away... lighting a family unity candle... with them as the kneel during the prayer... all walking out together... precious...
Thanks so much for your prayers all over the place today! We need them! All of us!!
...I'm sweating a nervous sweat just typing this out!
Pam
9 comments:
Good Gravy...that is a tiny step. Have a wonderful day!
Yikes! If the maid of honor falls, you'll all go down like dominoes!
The church looks so beautiful! Have a great day!
Robin
It does look so beautiful.. I"m sure all will go well.. even the small steps.. YICKES..
lovin' the huge pipe organ in the background. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!! Pam, no falling off steps, and NO lighting the ceremony on fire!!) God Bless
SO EXCITING!
Ooo, and praying you don't fall off the "skinny little step"! LOL If you do, don't sweat it, you might be able to wind 10 grand from it! hehe
LORI
ok, my heart is palpitating just reading this!! i've been thinking about you like crazy. guess i need to do more than think and start praying, huh? the church looks amazing and the role that her children will play in the ceremony brings tears.
so happy for your family today as you can be together and share this special time.
praying about that step right now,
~sheryl
I hope everything went well. I've been thinking of you. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Jadon is too funny! The decorations look great! Can't wait to hear how it went!!
sooo cute!
Post a Comment