I guess I haven't featured Lucas and Jadon yet! Lucas, who can't seem to make a natural smile for me in the camera... and Jadon who is so photogenic it is amazing... Gotta love 'em!!
Lucas...
That is a good one!
ROFL!!!
See...I told you!!
Jadon...
I am still trying to upload all the pictures onto Shutterfly... I took so many. I came home with 450 on my camera. I was taking off the bad ones as I went even! So, now I am trying to narrow them down a little more yet! Too many cute kids to delete!!
I have to share with you the story of the starfish... I am sure you have heard the poem about the child who was on the beach throwing the starfish back into the ocean... and the man walks up and tells the child that what he is doing is pointless... there are just too many starfish... and the child throws the starfish that is in his hand back into the ocean and says... "it matters to that one"... My friend wrote a song about her adopted son, calling him "my little starfish"... I'll have to get the words and her permission to share them. Jadon and I were walking the beach, suddenly a starfish washed up by our feet. He picked it up, it was still living... we took it to the pool to show the others, it soon died. I didn't know what he did with it after that... yesterday he told me that he threw it back in the ocean...
THANK YOU GOD FOR CHILDREN... FOR THE JOY OF BEING ON VACATION WITH THEM. GETTING AWAY FROM THE BUSYNESS OF LIFE AND BEING ALLOWED TO CAPTURE MOMENTS IN TIME THAT WILL NEVER RETURN AGAIN... ON CAMERA... IN WORDS... AND IN MY MIND... THANK YOU FOR JADON AND KIAHNA... MY TWO LITTLE STARFISH... AND THANK YOU FOR JAMES, ZACH, LEAH, AND LUCAS... BLESS THEM DEAR LORD. AND MAY THEY GROW STRONG AND MIGHTY FOR YOUR SERVICE, IN JESUS NAME.
No comments:
Post a Comment