Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another interesting day...

DSC02387

Leah and I went last night and got our hair cut.  Leah gave her hair to Locks of Love!  She was excited to find out that they only require 6 inches of hair now.  She is looking very cute, and thinks that shorter hair is more her! 

DSC02373

We are so enjoying the warm weather!  These were taken yesterday.  We had a picnic outside for lunch.  After I pulled out the camera, Jadon didn't want to sit and eat anymore...

DSC02370

DSC02372

DSC02378

I got a kick out of her hair when she runs!

Jadon is so enjoying playing with Jack.  Jack is a very docile, patient, passive dog.  God's gift to us!  PRAY FOR JACK TO BE SAFE!!! 

DSC02382

Kiahna was not happy that Jadon put Jack in her dolls bed!!  Jack was patiently sitting in there for quite an impressive amount of time...

Then I couldn't find him, and Jadon told me that Jack was in the bathroom...

DSC02384

Here let me get closer up for you...

DSC02383

That's Jack... taking a nap inside the laundry hamper...

Did I mention PRAY FOR JACK!!

Jadon loves him and plays with him so much, but he doesn't think all the time.

DSC02361

A cute one of Kiahna at the track meet Tuesday night...

And there is James once again, jumping those hurdles.  Two second place ribbons that night...  110 High Hurdles and the 300 Hurdles...

DSC02346

I ordered some beads for Kiahna's hair... I may have went just a little overboard... but they were a good deal!  And when your paying shipping...

DSC02385 I think that there are about 4000 beads or snaps here...  yes... 4000...

Anyone care to take votes on how long it is until I have a picture of these spilled?  PLEASE GOD, NO!!!

We went to the park for awhile tonight while Leah was at voice lessons in Berne... here are a few pictures of that...

DSC02390

DSC02391 DSC02389

No comments: