Monday, April 14, 2008

Puppy, Beads, and of course... Mud...

Check out the smiles... it will be nice to have a good dog around again. We had a dog just like this 2 years ago. It ran away, and began our saga of, oh, what was it? 4 or 6 dogs that either ran away or died, or didn't work out. This one's name is Jack.

DSC02235

He's on my lap right now, whining to get down and go to the kids. He as fallen in love with them in the few short hours we have had him. And so far he hasn't peed on the floor! Pray for protection over this dog!

DSC02216 DSC02221

DSC02226 DSC02230

DSC02234

Even Zach is enjoying him!

Beads...

DSC02217 I had to redo the back of Kiahna's head on Sunday. It was too fuzzy. And I learned to put in beads! I am planning to order more soon, and I have been learning alot online about doing other things with her hair! Look for exciting stuff coming soon!!! I HOPE!!!

These are from last Friday... I was determined to keep some of Kiahna's flip flops clean enough for good... they did clean up nice! But, I wasn't happy with them! DSC02212

DSC02209

Remember how cute these were when I bought them! I have been trying to keep them up so she can't wear them like this! They climbed and got them! The third pair is Hallies.

DSC02213

Ahhh... the peacefulness of a quiet house after a long day... think I'll go make some tea...

No comments: