Monday, April 21, 2008

The Weather...

The forecast today... 72 degrees and sunny... the view outside...

DSC00727 

You guessed it... no school...

DSC02338

DSC02330

DSC02335

The dog is pretty much prisoner here... He is turning out to be a really, really good dog.  He is going to the bathroom outside really well.  I hate to even say it aloud for fear that he'll stop if I say it!!  Kiahna also is doing really well at going potty!!

DSC02337 

Why?  The day after you get your head shaved??  Run into a door, (or the door runs into him) and he is bleeding profusely in public!!  My dad said, he thinks that is the first time he's seen a head with a bandaid on it!

DSC02331 DSC02334

Thanks for all the compliments on her hair!  I really love it like this too!  She is loving it too... now the real test will be taking her to Ft Wayne with it... Leah is asking to go today, and maybe we will...

This is the book I am reading right now... HIGHLY recommending it... it is fiction, but so awesome...The Shack.  Nothing I have read has helped me see God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in this way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam,
Looks like you all had a fun no school day..I feel for Jack..haha

I read the book The Shack...It is wonderful. I too found myself seeing things differently..

Praaying that all is well with you all..

Hugs and much love, Judy