How about some pictures of some beautiful ladies at the beach???
Kiahna blowing bubbles!
Isn't this a beautiful one of Hallie...
I love the one that I put on of Leah earlier the best I think, but here are some more good ones...
Serving up Slushie at the pool!!
And then there is Kiahna! Throwing sand... Eating sand... saying cute things... doing not so cute things... we won't print that here... and making us laugh! She told me., "mommy, did the sun make you brown like me?"
She plopped herself down next to this little boy, who we do not know, and proceeded to start a sand fight with him!! Look at her laughing!!
Kiahna was totally thrilled to get to wear her "pretty white dress" on the beach! She asked all week and I let her wear it the last night for pictures... this is what she normally looks like after our evening beach walks...
DO YOU SEE THE SAND???
Lana and Hallie...
Leah, Kiahna, and I...
1 comment:
You and your sister look alike.
Post a Comment