Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter and Birthdays!!

Last night we had Easter and Birthday's at my parent's house. We didn't color eggs this year. I didn't even hear the kids whine about that! I, myself, normally hate doing eggs. First of all giving children a cup of dye, and expecting there there to be no disaster is hilarious! Second of all, my kids all want to dye at least a dozen each, and NONE of them like to eat eggs that way! It has felt like way too much effort to me! This year though, I was actually thinking I could enjoy it again, maybe... and we didn't do it! The last thing I am going to do this week is color eggs here!!

We do have a tradition of opening the Resurrection eggs! The kids get to tell the Easter Story, based on the things they find in their eggs! Very Neat!

Dad, Benjamin, Quinn, and Jadon listening to someone tell about their egg...

Leah tellin us about her egg... Livia, Whitney, and Breann beside her.

Zach tells us his part...

And James has the empty egg... HE IS NOT HERE! HE IS RISEN!!! Allison made those rolls that you put the marshmallow inside and then end up hallow in the center! That was pretty cool!


It was Clay's first Birthday on Saturday... see him digging in! Love that tounge!


This is amazing to me! Look at all of us! Clay may be #18 of 19, but look at all the attention he is getting!!


It was Breann's Birthday too...


And to leave no one out... except Kiahna, not sure where she was all evening that she didn't get into any pictures. I guess she got her chance the other night with her hair!
Lucas, whining about his toe... taking his picture helped out so much!! hee, hee...

Off we go to another busy day... So glad HIS mercy is new every morning... I hear footsteps... just in time!

1 comment:

Judy said...

WOW Pam,
It looks like Christmas!!!! You are so lucky to have all that family with you...As only you know, Mine isn't that big anymore...Tell the kids Happy Easter and that I love you guys and will be praying for a joyous vacation for all of you..

Have fun and Don't get sun burnt...Hugs and much love, Judy