Friday, March 14, 2008

Where did the day go?

It has been a long day here. One of those days that ends, and you know you have done lots of things, but you look around the house and it looks like you did nothing! Okay, not nothing, you must have done something, and it probably involved making a bigger mess than was already here!

I did accomplish this...

1. Took my van in for an oil change, check-up, and tire rotation before our big trip next week.

(see I am being proactive!!!!)

2. Helped my parents figure out how to order pictures online from their new camera.

(being a good daughter!)

3. Worked 2 hours at the PTO Carnival... putting bread sticks on a plate... with cheese... and telling unsustpecting customers that they only cost $2.00, when they actually were $3.50... opps!

(Innocent mistake)

4. Did Kiahna's hair. 3 plus hours... the hope is that this will last until we get back from Florida. The Lord BLESSED her hair clips, giving me EXACTLY the right number of them!!!

HERE SHE IS!!!





She was a little annoyed to have her picture taken after having to sit still that long. She did so well though! She had her comb and clips and was doing her Strawberry Shortcake doll's hair while I did hers! Chatting away to me... that is new for her!
This picture happened after I was done posting yesterday... Anti freeze on the garage floor. He was trying to get something off the shelf and it fell and spilled. Earlier he dumped the gas can again. It only had a little in it. That was NOT an accident.

I am ready for another massage now. Think one day Kiahna will learn to give me massages after I do her hair? A mom can dream, right???



1 comment:

Judy said...

Pam
Kiahnas hair looks great...She is so sweet to want to do her babydolls hair too...
See, You did accomplish alot today....

I sure hope that Jadon is dooing better with being more careful...
Haven't seen any messes in the kitchen or tub lately have you??

Thanks for sharing this new blogging spot of yours....
Take care and Love you, Judy