Last year when I heard Karen Kinsgbury read this book, I knew what I wanted to do with the words she had written.
Last night I did it…
Tonight is track sectional… unless James can finish in the top 4 of an event, it will be the “last time he runs for his high school team”.
He doesn’t handle pressure very well, and runs so much faster in the lower pressure races he’s had this year… Praying he can relax, enjoy, have fun, and not be angry at himself if he doesn’t get the top 4.
Praying he gets in the top 4 and reaches this goal of his.
Praying he has learned something about the race of life with all his training & hard work.
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.Isaiah 40: 29-31
Zach is going to earn his first varsity letter tonight too, running the 400!!
SO PROUD OF MY BOYS AND THE WHOLE TEAM!! GREAT SEASON!!
Pam
7 comments:
Good Job Pam!! Thanks for sharing. That brought back a lot of really good memories. julie:)
That was so great. Now dry those tears...we have a wedding to shoot!! :)
Wow! What a wonderful video you put together to celebrate James' life from birth to present, Pam. I loved it and I can just imagine the mixed emotions you are having during this phase of life. You are a super mom to your children.
Thanks for sharing. I feel privileged to have seen it.
Blessings and Hugs,
Carol
You are so talented in chronicleing and photographing all of your children's lifes! I am praying for you and for James! Thank you for sharing!
WOW! your graduation video for James is beautifully done. i've never met any of you and i'm sitting here dripping with tears. =) what a wonderful collection of memories. God bless.
this is good..really good.
Aw, what a sweet post. Karen Kingsbury sounds a little different than I imagined, I have no idea why! lol.
Post a Comment