Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
Gorgeous. Isn't it nice to work with 2 subjects that want their pictures taken? LOL THey are both such beautiful young adults. I hope that they had a great time.
Just gorgeous!! I love Alisen with blond hair. They both looked amazing and you did great photographing them. Did you chaperone and get to be a part of the fun?
Gorgeous Pics!!! Not many kids are spoiled with professional prom pics. :)
Hey ... would LOVE to have you comment on the post I wrote tonight. As I was writing it I was thinking about how BLESSED you are by your extended family.
Hope you can pop over my way ... and share a bit of your story ...
5 comments:
Those are beautiful. Hope they had a great time.
Gorgeous. Isn't it nice to work with 2 subjects that want their pictures taken? LOL THey are both such beautiful young adults. I hope that they had a great time.
Just gorgeous!! I love Alisen with blond hair. They both looked amazing and you did great photographing them. Did you chaperone and get to be a part of the fun?
The first one, he looks like he did when he was little, the big dark eyes of his.
Alisen could be a model! She's gorgeous!
Gorgeous Pics!!! Not many kids are spoiled with professional prom pics. :)
Hey ... would LOVE to have you comment on the post I wrote tonight. As I was writing it I was thinking about how BLESSED you are by your extended family.
Hope you can pop over my way ... and share a bit of your story ...
Laurel :)
Post a Comment