Our weekend was just as busy as predicted.
Perhaps a tad bit more so.
This precious little bundle decided to come into the world this weekend…
Meeting Eva Joy…
Ben’s a great “step” dad to my sister’s 4 older children, this is his first time to be a baby’s dad! He’s pretty proud!
More prom pictures…
I told them to hold this rose. James asked “how”, and then put it in his mouth like this…
Then turned & looked at the camera… oops!
More of their prom photos are on the post before this one.
After prom…
James is visiting Bethel College today.
The plan at this point, is that they have offered him a scholarship to run track there next year. If all goes well, he should be “signing” with them tomorrow!
Stay tuned.
Pam
4 comments:
Congrats on the baby! What fun.
Hope James loves Bethel. Congrats on the scholarship. Very exciting!
Oh, to be an aunt again! Congratulations!!
What a beautiful little baby. Congratulations Aunt Pam!
I love the prom pictures. Too cute!
I did not recognize Leah the first time I saw these pictures on Facebook! Oh my! I thought she was a friend!
Post a Comment