Friday, February 5, 2010

YOUR Gonna Miss This…Moment…68

YGMT...moment 2 Another week of finding moments to share… small moments… large moments… fleeting moments…

I have a list. 

On my list are things that need done before graduation in June.

Scan old pictures…

Top-28 Top-39 Top-6 Top-17 Top-24 Top-30

Nothing like some old pictures to bolt you to reality of how fast time goes…

Suddenly they are here…

James 098 copy

Senior year has hit the 1/2 way mark and it going fast.

Pam

See more of James senior pictures here.

Link up YOUR MOMENT below…

Use the code in the sidebar to get this little box linking back to my blog.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh the kids look so cute! Wow...it sure does go fast! So fun seeing them grow up! Enjoy the last few months of school before college! Yikes! GREAT pics!

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow they were so little. Your children have always been so beautiful. Love James' senior pictures. They look awesome!

Unknown said...

I'm going to look at your Etsy shop right now! :-) love your work!

B said...

I guess because I am in the midst of chaos and a very busy 16 month old all the time I wish for the days they can wipe their own bums and put on their own clothes.

Sorry kind of overwhelmed lately with the kids.

But anyhooooo...I did receive your print in the mail. It's beautiful but it did get bent along the way. It is not that noticeable and the print and message are incredible.

I also got a chance (amidst whining 4 yr olds) to post a YGMTM.