What makes one day harder than another?
Why do I feel I have the grace & patience & ability some days?
And other days I am sure I am getting sucked into a great abyss and I am never going to return to sanity?
Analyzing that.
Pretty sure it has much to do with trust.
Pretty sure there is an element of waiting involved.
Pretty sure that there is also an issue of doubt.
Thanks to my twitter followers & friends who were praying yesterday, through a hard day.
I plan to process & share later.
Hopefully.
For now I am off to another busy day. Only this time it is counseling with a friend & a new Bible Study group.
Praying.
“Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for him.” --Isaiah 64:4
Pam
3 comments:
Praying today's a better day.
Tears came to my eyes (again today) as I just began to read your post because it's how I feel today. Thank you for sharing.
God bless you sweet Pam. (((hugs)))
Post a Comment