AHHHHHH!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!! My oldest baby boy is turning 18 this weekend!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! How did this happen?????
Not sure where the 2nd part of my post disappeared to! I wrote it once, I promise!! Here is your chance to join me in capturing your own moments & sharing them with us all! If you have never played & need to read the YOUR GONNA MISS THIS guidelines here.
Pam

12 comments:
WOW where did all that time go? I remember coming to visit him at the trailer!! It doesn't seem possible for him to be 18. Happy Birthday James!!! julie :)
I loved seeing all those pictures of James. Time really does go by so fast. Happy Birthday James!
Hope you are having a great time!
I remember the first time I saw James in church with your dad and thinking "he's such a ringger!"
They grow up so fast!
18, wow can't even begin to imagine all the emotions that go along with that birthday for a mom especially since Roo turned 5 and I was an emotional wreck because he is just growing up so fast.
James is such a handsome young man and I know you are so very proud of him.
Thanks for sharing the pictures, it's great to see how he grew through the years, I'm just wishing there was a way I could slow it all down with mine but that is what parenting is all about, giving them roots and wings.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Happy Birthday James!!!
Great pictures and post Pam.
My moment
http://wheredidthisallcomefrom.blogspot.com/2009/07/your-gonna-miss-this-moment.html
Awww...it's amazing to 'see' him grow up so fast through pictures! Happy birthday! Have a wonderful weekend! Pam, you haven't changed a bit...you look great, too!
Happy Birthday to him and Happy "Labor Day" to you, Mom! My oldest is turning 12 this summer and that just seems wrong! Time is just going so fast! Have a great weekend!
Robin
Happy Birthday to James! I hope he has a great day today!
Wow! Where does all the time go? Good reminder to treasure each moment. . . :) Jane
Happy Birthday James!
Im sorry Im a little late here Pam. I did something to my surgery area and have been in allot of pain. I know thats a lame excuse probably, but I also wanted to wait until these pictures dried so I could take pics of the kids with them for this post.
Hope you had a great 4th!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
Beautiful pictures! I feel the same way about my babies who are grown
Peggy
Post a Comment