Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MckLinky Blog Hop: Favorite Photo

A new carnival!  Sponsored by the Rigg’s Family!  I missed out last week, since we were on vacation.  Last week we were to introduce ourselves.  So, I’ll do that before I get to the photo part!

I am Pam.  Mom of 6 great kids! Making my way through this life, trying to live out life for Jesus.  Making lots of mistakes.  Dealing with lots of stuff.  Keeping it as real as I can.  (see my profile for more!!)

I’ll narrow my favorite photo down to one from this past week at the lake… now to choose just one… EEK!

IMG_8676

MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i love that picture!!! great job pam! i feel like i'm there...and i don't wanna get thrown in the water!

Jessie Weaver said...

What a great picture and moment to capture. That one should be blown up!

Jennie said...

Brothers never change...I'm 23 and mine would still try and push me into the water if they could! :)