Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wordful Wednesday… Lake Pictures

A few photos from the first part of the week…

Grandma & Kiahna…

IMG_8383

something is not right with these life jackets…

IMG_8418

IMG_8424

james, slalom skiing…

IMG_8462

IMG_8461

IMG_8473

IMG_8491

here, you two sit here… we will pull you up from the raft… (leah in blue, livia in red)

IMG_8501

IMG_8503

or maybe not.

IMG_8508

Third time’s a charm…

IMG_8533

IMG_8564

IMG_8635

IMG_8652

IMG_8717

IMG_8728

IMG_8764

IMG_8770

IMG_8780

IMG_8792

IMG_8803

IMG_8815

IMG_8821

Admiring baby Addison…

IMG_8839

IMG_8846

IMG_8848

And then the cool weather set in…

IMG_8849

Pam

8 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Wonderful pictures. Looks like everyone had a great time. Was that you on the jet skis?
Too funny about the life jackets. Cute picture.

McCrakensx4 said...

What fun! Some of my favorite memories are those of our vacas at my aunt's cottage on the lake! Thanks for sharing!

Jessica said...

Looks like a blast! Can you relax around the water and that many children, though? I was at a pond with 10 kids and 3 adults today and that was stressful! ;)

Dirtdart's Wife said...

I hopped over via MckLiny. I am sure I'll be back to visit your blog again.

Looks like everyone had tons of fun at the lake reguardless of the weather.

Dirtdart's Wife said...

P.S. I meant to say also...

Your family is absolutely beautiful!

Gayle said...

That looks like such a wonderful vacation. How great to have such a close family.

Bethany said...

Gorgeous pictures! I'm so glad you all enjoyed your time by the water. Fun summer memories, for sure!

Paula V said...

Great pics. Cute baby snuggled in there.
Lake looks so much fun if I could just get over my "fear" of "see-through" water...I had experienced as a kid in my granpa's lake. eek.