Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Vlogemotions; Week 8
You know we are gone this week, hopefully having a relaxing week at the lake with our family! I saved last week’s kids vlogemo for this week! http://fortthompson.blogspot.com/ is the genius behind this fun carnival! He has promised to try to remember and have his wife remind him to link me up today!! :)
This was soo great Pam, and Im so glad you scheduled it to post before you left. Kiahna asking you if you were talking about your emotions was priceless.
The kids sound like they are for sure ready for the lake so I hope you guys are having a great time! We are praying for your safe travel, and look forward to seeing all the pics and videos!
Hi Pam! I loved your vlog! You have such a great group of kids with different personalities. Makes life more exciting, doesn't it? Enjoy your time at the lake...that's where we're heading today! Can't wait!
6 comments:
This was soo great Pam, and Im so glad you scheduled it to post before you left. Kiahna asking you if you were talking about your emotions was priceless.
The kids sound like they are for sure ready for the lake so I hope you guys are having a great time! We are praying for your safe travel, and look forward to seeing all the pics and videos!
Great editing again! You are the editing queen.
Love and Prayers,
Tim
P.S. I remembered on my own!!!! YAY
Hope everyone has a great time at the lake.
Leah was cracking me up. Too funny.
Pam,
How classic: happy Jadon, nice Kiahna, overwhelmed Leah, bored Lucas who really didn't look bored; and distracted Zach.
I enjoyed seeing the kids here and hope you are all having a fantastic time at the lake.
Ha, Zach thought it was so uncool to be on your vlog. LOL
I pray you guys are having a wonderful time!
Hi Pam!
I loved your vlog! You have such a great group of kids with different personalities. Makes life more exciting, doesn't it? Enjoy your time at the lake...that's where we're heading today! Can't wait!
Have a wonderful time on your trip!
Enjoy the lake!
Blessings,
Jill
Post a Comment