Friday, July 31, 2009

I WON THE BLOG HOP!

I WON!!  Thank You, Mcklinky, The Riggs Family, & Elana Kahn!

I won $100 worth of Avon donated by Avon dealer Elana Kahn  Bless her!!

The contest was put on by Brent & Michelle Riggs, through their weekly carnival The Blog Hop, using Brent’s Creation Mcklinky!!  Here is the post that I did for this week’s Blog Hop, all you have to do to be entered is write a post and link it up!

What a great week to win!  The week of my birthday!!  Kind of like God knew, ya know! :) 

Thanks again!  I am truly Blessed!!

Pam

9 comments:

The Lehman's said...

Congrats on the BIG win. Just read your comment--yes I am still planning on sharing flowers with you. Did you want to wait til spring or were you thinking fall? I was going to talk to you at church but I always see you from a distance. Did you tour the new school yet? It is really great. julie :)

Sara Beth said...

WHOOO HOOOO! congratulations to you!!!!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats again! So excited you won Pam!

Melissa G said...

That's so great! I'm really glad you won! You deserve a special treat!

Paula V said...

congratulations!!

Pam D said...

Yay!!!! I'm excited FOR you.. I can't think of a more deserving winner, and the timing was perfect! Yippeee.....

Erica said...

That is wonderful! Congrats! And Happy Birthday, mine was yesterday and I feel like neat things have been happening all week =)! And I was reading your sidebar and I have a 7/7 baby too!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

wooo hoooo! i'm so happy for you!

Tim said...

You know I saw this in his email and totally forgot to come to you way to go. When I read your name in the email I jumped with joy! There could be nobody more deserving than you! Im off to do my YGMT now.

Love and Prayers,

Tim