Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Icy Winter musings…

I took this photo Sunday morning when we had all that freezing frost…

Winter 2011 005 edit copy

Lots going through my mind tonight…

It’s almost 1/3 of the way through the winter…

No school today because of and ice storm last night…

I’ve exercised every day for the past 15 days…

I joined a fitness center for the first time in my life 2 weeks ago…

I believe it might be what is keeping me sane at the moment…

Got the call back from the testing place in Chicago for Kiahna… now must figure out if I am doing this testing how I am going to pay for it…

Her behaviors seem to be getting harder and harder to deal with & have required more changes at school & learning at home…

She’s responding well to the changes at school…

I have a lot to learn at home…

It would have been our 20 year wedding anniversary today…

Lots of things to think about…

Praise the Lord… He never changes… Has all things under control… and is never surprised…

Pam

3 comments:

Mom24 said...

{{{Hugs}}} and prayers Pam. Good for you for exercising. I hope you're holding up all right. So many stresses.

Bethany said...

1/3 of the way is all we are? Oh dear.

Praying for Kiahna!

Nikki (Sarah) said...

love the pic. My dgt. showed me one of show that had fallen on a spiderweb...sooo cool. And agree...He never changes....and never lets us down....Have a great weekend.