Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bethel Track

I spent my day at James’ Track meet!!  He worked hard, didn’t place in anything & didn’t do hurdles today.  It was very, very nice to see him!

The younger 5 stayed home by themselves… the house is still standing.  I rented 6 library movies. 

Only issue was Leah putting a bunch of macaroni down the sink (after she called me to find out if we had any cheese & realizing we didn’t) and clogged the drain.  My dad had to take apart the sink to get it unclogged.

So, I got to relax with my parents, sit, watch James,take photos, talk with friends, & even read a book today!!!!  I LIKE TRACK MEETS NOW! Smile

Here are some photos from today!

Bethel Track 2011 071Bethel Track 2011 072Bethel Track 2011 073Bethel Track 2011 080

James & Alex

Bethel Track 2011 124Bethel Track 2011 180

Waiting his turn in the 4x400 relay…

Bethel Track 2011 193Bethel Track 2011 197

Dying in the relay…

Bethel Track 2011 198

Handed off the baton…

Bethel Track 2011 201

Talking to Gma & Gpa after the race…

Bethel Track 2011 209

Can’t wait to go watch again!!!  Maybe in 2 weeks!!!

Pam

No comments: