We spent the last 2 nights of Christmas break at the Potawatomi Inn
Tobogganing…
Zach’s on the back of the one above (cousins in front). Below, James is in back, then Zach, Lucas & cousin Brandon in front…
Leah, Jadon, Kiahna & Grandma… Kiahna repeatedly told Grandma how “mean” she was for making her go down this hill.
Warming freezing hands by the fire pit…
Swimming…
2 comments:
just checked out your Etsy shop!! so cute :)
also, LOVE all your pictures as usual. have a blessed week!
Looks like FUN!
I haven't check in with you in a few weeks, as I've been going through a TOUGH time. Have thought of you a lot, though, as my marriage is in CRISIS, and I do don't want to become a single mom of the 6 kids that are still at home. (You would be a great mentor, though, if it were to happen.)
Hope you are doing well. I will look back through your last month's blog posts.
Laurel
Post a Comment