Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
My Parent’s Anniversary
Today my parent’s are celebrating 39 years together!!
We took family photos this morning!
Bet they never dreamed they would be this blessed!
For some reason it takes forever for your blog to load. Maybe it is the labor intensive graphics and music? Not sure, but I think I'll give google reader a try although won't that affect your blogher ads?
3 comments:
Wow! Happy anniversary to them and what a great family shot!
Look at all those grandkids! Great photo.
For some reason it takes forever for your blog to load. Maybe it is the labor intensive graphics and music? Not sure, but I think I'll give google reader a try although won't that affect your blogher ads?
What a gorgeous family your parents have brought into the world- Happy Anniversary to them!!!
Post a Comment