All was going well & Zach started as a defensive back & worked hard…
Then somehow his hand? arm? wrist? got twisted? turned? smashed?
The doctor on the sidelines examined it and didn’t think there was a medical reason for him to stay out of the game… but then the pain kept getting worse, so he sat out.
Today we are supposed to see how it is feeling & looking & may end up going for x-rays.
Hope it’s not broken.
Pam
2 comments:
Oh no. That is not good. Praying it feels better soon. OUCH
I hope Zach is feeling better. Let us know what you find out.
It was really great seeing you on Friday. You have such a nice class and I think the reunion was very well planned minus the loud music. We gave in and danced and then had to leave to drive back up to Michigan. I sure wish we could have stayed longer. Meeting Julie was a bonus. She and I have had been trying to connect for awhile.
I'm hoping we can all get together for coffee some time and then maybe I can meet Tara. :-)
Have a blessed Monday, Pam.
Post a Comment