Football ended for our team last Friday night.
It was so ugly.
I hate when football ends.
Thought you might enjoy seeing Zach play with his cast on…
Zach had a great season as a sophomore! Lettering in Varsity Football as a sophomore is no easy task!
Very proud of him.
Very glad he is not a senior this year!
Very much looking forward to 2 more years of watching him play!
Time for basketball.
You know.
After the cast comes off in 2 more weeks.
Pam
2 comments:
Wow! I'll bet he was glad to still be able to play even with the cast on. I know what you mean about seasons ending, I always hate that because I enjoy being at my kids' games. I can't imagine being faced with only a few more years, but I know my time will come too, in just a few short years....
What a trooper playing with a cast on and everything. He wouldn't have it any other way I bet. So onto basketball it is. Austin will be trying out for his freshman team on November 15th. Will you pray for him? There are at least 40 boys trying out to fill 15 spots. Thanks Pam.
Post a Comment