Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Back from the Lake Week…
Lots & lots & lots of photos to go through! Here are the group shots!!
All the cousins & gpa & gma…
Just the girls…
All the boys… We had a wonderful week of great weather & great company!! I have well over 1000 photos to prove it!!
2 comments:
I'm glad you had so much fun. Your children are truly blessed to be surrounded by so much love.
Love it! I totally dream of this type of vacation with our kids and grandkids in the years ahead. So fun!
Tell your Mama that she is setting a great example for me, even though I haven't met her. :)
Thinking we may have 2-3 weddings in the next year ... hoping grandkids will follow not too long after. :)
Hope you can find a day or two to just REST and RELAX and TAKE A BREAK this summer.
Be BLESSED!
Laurel :)
Post a Comment