Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
I like those Black Eyes Susan's cards and the Scripture cards. Rainbows and Raindrops Bethany sent me your way. I posted a button I made about the giveaway and I am new following you. Thanks Pam. Have a great week! Come visit me soon. Anne
Oh Pam. Your children are so handsome and beautiful! Thanks for giving us details on each one.
I DON'T KNOW how you do it! I feel overwhelmed by one sometimes. Seriously. I can't imagine a moody teenage girl. Oh my! Of course, I was definitely one of them and I gave my Mom a horrible time.
Your photos are artwork for sure! You have a great eye. I wish you lived near me.
God bless you sister. I pray He continues to give you strength.
2 comments:
I like those Black Eyes Susan's cards and the Scripture cards. Rainbows and Raindrops Bethany sent me your way. I posted a button I made about the giveaway and I am new following you. Thanks Pam. Have a great week! Come visit me soon. Anne
Oh Pam. Your children are so handsome and beautiful! Thanks for giving us details on each one.
I DON'T KNOW how you do it! I feel overwhelmed by one sometimes. Seriously. I can't imagine a moody teenage girl. Oh my! Of course, I was definitely one of them and I gave my Mom a horrible time.
Your photos are artwork for sure! You have a great eye. I wish you lived near me.
God bless you sister. I pray He continues to give you strength.
Beth
Post a Comment