In the business of cards this time of year! I couldn’t choose a favorite, so I ordered a few of each!! Here they all are!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! My computer came down with a virus so I couldn’t post these until today!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
6 comments:
Merry Christmas my friend~
I hope you didn't send me that dog gone berry one. haha...inside joke.
Seriously, I do hope I get the 1st or 2nd because YOU are included in those. I plan to frame mine!!! hint hint.
Pam,
Thanks for the beautiful Christmas card. I love all of the ones you made and ordered. You are really talented.
Hope your Christmas was wonderful.
Hugs,
Carol
Those turned out beautiful. Where did you make your cards? I love the hat picture...Kiahna's hat is adorable. I want one:) Gorgeous family!
Great job, Pam! You really have an eye for photography! It's really neat to see how the Lord has grown your passion for taking pics of your kids, into a business. What a blessing!
Merry Christmas!
Laurel :)
They are all great!!! Did you stumble upon this gift of photography? or did you always have an interest?
I so do hope you had a Merry Christmas as well.
Post a Comment