Saturday, May 24, 2008

3 Weeks for Kiahna's Hair!

Today is 3 weeks that Kiahna's hair has been in her 140 yarn braids!!  I think that they are still looking really well!!  I think that this style was definitely worth the time it took to put in.  This is the longest any of her styles have ever lasted!  YIPPEE!!

The front of her hair at the scalp is getting a tad fuzzy.  Most people won't think anything about it, I am sure.  It starts to bug me though.  Someone on the  Adoption Hair and Skin Care Yahoo Group, where I learn all these fun things, recommended putting a head band over the fuzzys!  We did that tonight and it was very pretty!  The problem is that I can't let her hair hang loose.  It gets in her way, in her food, and she puts in in her mouth!

Here she is tonight wearing her headband!  I think I will rebraid the front row this week and hope we can make it through Vacation Bible School with this style!  That will be 3 more weeks!!

This first one the headband is pulled back so you can see the fuzzies...

DSC03044

DSC03035

DSC03066

DSC03074

No comments: