Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
awesome pics. awesome track star but gotta say awesome photographer too. I still don't see how you do it without getting a bunch of blurry blobs with her movement. awesome pam. i love her energy and umf!
8 comments:
awesome pics. awesome track star but gotta say awesome photographer too. I still don't see how you do it without getting a bunch of blurry blobs with her movement. awesome pam. i love her energy and umf!
Wow she is good. She has perfect form too. Big brother better watch out.
That is such a neat series of pictures! I think big brother needs to line up and "race" with her!
Great action shots and post! That would be great if she found something that she's really good at to focus on!
Go Girl Go!
Love how she has a hurdle set up..lol.
I loove these pics of the girl...beautiful
These are awesome!!! Love it!
Cute! My young ones love jumping the "hurdles", too.
:) :) :)
Post a Comment