Who do you think won this race??
James is on the right.
This is what the finish of the last 2 races he has ran has looked like.
He has been called 2nd in both races.
But, outside of that, there is some new developments in the college opportunities department. It may be a couple more weeks till me know what’s going to happen.
Life is not fair.
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”
John 10:10
My prayer for my children.
Pam
New posts HERE on my photo-blog
3 comments:
OMGoodness that is close...but I would say James won. Crazy.
wow...great shot too! love it. go james!!! and for the record, i hate that life isn't fair.
I am a Track Mama and I would definitely say that James won. The line judges aren't used to mamas with top notch photography skills.
Last year, my son went to State Track. Our team's relay team would have taken 1st in state, but they were disqualified because the judge said the hand-off was done out of the zone. Younger son had a picture of the handoff. They were NOT out of the zone. Sooo ... heartbreaking!
Looks like younger son may be going to the State Meet in 4 events this year. Crazy! He just started running last year, and he is in the top 3 in district so far, for all 4 of his events. And ... he's only a sophomore. Wow!
Hope you are enjoying this season of James' life. I do know how difficult it is when they grow up and move on ... remember, I've already been there done that with SIX of my kids. Only 6 more to go.
Love ya!
Laurel :)
Post a Comment