Friday, March 5, 2010

YOUR Gonna Miss This…Moment… 71

YGMT...moment 2

march 2010 038 march 2010 018 march 2010 020 march 2010 021 march 2010 023 march 2010 028

Or not.  Welcome “Mud season”.  The time of year that we enjoy sunny weather, and despise the mud it brings with it. 

Thanks to dogs I may not have to miss it…

I have missed sunshine!  (so did the cat!)

march 2010 016 march 2010 026

bare feet…

march 2010 029 march 2010 030 march 2010 031

Flowers…

march 2010 035

The sun is shining again today!  It is such a blessing!!  Oh, how I’ve missed the sun!

Pam

What about you?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. I love your pictures of what you are going to miss : ) I like the snow the first time it falls and then, as soon as it melts, I am ready for spring : ).

I love the picture of your Mom and Dad that help you so much. What a blessing : )

Mamí♥Picture said...

I love are ur pics!
I sure missed the snow and Alaska this year, now we live in Texas and I can't wait to go visit snow again!
The flower shot is beautiful!
Have an Awesome Weekend!!

Keyona said...

Hello Spring, come and stay a while with all your warmth and sunshine.

Beth in NC said...

Girl, I am so ready for spring. We are supposed to have a sunny day with the temp around 55 degrees. Yay!

I pray you get out of the snow soon!

Love!
Beth

Carol said...

I'm looking forward to seeing that sunshine soon. We'll be back in a week.

Enjoy it!

Bethany said...

I am completely okay with mud season because of the warmer temperatures!!!