3 nights of watching my 2 oldest boys & their friends in Friday Knight Fever, A musical Comedy Tribute to the 1970’s.
I’ve been obsessed with pictures.
Having fun editing & taking them. Posting them on FB for the kids to see & use.
Zach, me, & James before the final night.
James (who has always had problems sharing the spotlight with his younger brother) just can’t stay out of the picture! LOL!
Zach’s grade…
James’ grade…
James & Alisen…
Jadon wearing James’ wig…
Both of the boy’s solos…
See the rest of the videos here.
It turned out that speaking in that “high squeaking voice” was hard on the singing voice! But, James made it through all 3 nights! I was praying for him. This video was from Friday night, the night it was the weakest. I hope I can get my hands on video of Friday night, he did the best that night (everyone did).
They have a great teacher & director. They do a fabulous job choosing musicals based on the kids they are working with & their personalities. And assigning parts that fit the kids.
GREAT JOB TO ALL THE KIDS & TEACHERS & PARENTS WHO HELPED!!! So proud to be a part of such a great group of people!
Pam
1 comment:
Sounds/looks like a lot of fun Pam!
:o)
Post a Comment