Thursday, March 11, 2010

Energy…

I have a lot of energy.

March 2010 150 copy

I have a lot of smiles.

March 2010 149 copy

Sometimes I do things without thinking about them first.

March 2010 148 copy

I need to run and play and I get tired of sitting still.

March 2010 011

I want to be good.

Feburary 2010 007

Sometimes I don’t.

Feburary 2010 020

I am starting some medicine soon to help me gain some control over my impulses & help me succeed in school!

Would you pray for me?

I know how to make good choices, I just act before I think & I’ve been in a lot of trouble in school lately because of it.

I want my friends to like me and want to play with me.

Thanks,

Jadon

5 comments:

Mom24 said...

Pam, so sweet and so heartbreaking at the same time. I pray this helps Jadon.

Denise said...

I'm happy to pray for Jadon. The lack of impulse control is so hard and I'll pray that the meds help. I love the pictures! He's really growing up and his face is changing. He's a very handsome little guy!

B said...

You got it Jadon!! You will have Owen, Sam & Sasha's prayers behind you.

Bethany said...

Aww, I will be praying for him!

Märta Harr said...

Jadon,
You are darling, and one of the LUCKIEST boys on the planet because you have a Mom who knows of the Power of Prayer, and She CARES deeply about you! God does too, and he will do His part! Pam, thanks for your continual inspiration! I respect and appreciate your honest, humble submission to the struggles of life, and your desire to succeed! You're Amazing! Thank you for touching my life!