If I had time to write a blog post today, which I don’t. I’d ask for you to be prayerful with me for my children. Their dad is turning 40 this weekend. His wife called and is wanting to pick up the kids to surprise him on his birthday. So, they are planning to be with them on Sunday for a few hours. Nice gesture. They haven’t went with them since a few hours after James’ graduation, and before that last Christmas. It’s hard. I am trying to have a good attitude. Trying to do the right thing. That’s taking God’s Grace for sure.
James has a big test today. Big enough that if he fails it could really hurt his future at the college he is at. Please pray for him. He doesn’t communicate very well with me, I hope he is studying. He says he is. It’s a hard stage in life for me with him. One I am still adjusting to.
Zach is just struggling tremendously. So much attitude. So many poor choices lately. He has me extremely concerned. Praying that he has discernment to see truth & not believe lies. To make better friend choices. To say “no” when he knows he should. All things he hasn’t been doing so well at.
Kiahna is not doing all that well in school. She is having problems doing what the teacher asks. That just doesn’t work. Teacher is doing great with her. We are trying another medication. Just praying for the wisdom to know how to help her.
Praying for my kids teachers, coaches, people around them to see where my kids hurt & where their behavior is about that hurt more than just choosing to be bad. Praying that God is the Father to the fatherless as He has promised. Praying for the truth. Praying God’s plans played out in my kids lives. Praying that what the enemy intended to kill, steal, & destroy from us is used for God’s Glory in each of us.
Even that “hopeless” man who is turning 40 this weekend.
Pam
4 comments:
I've been reading your blog for well over a year now and I follow you on twitter but I don't think I've ever commented. I just wanted to let you know you are in my prayers.
Prayers for you all around, Pam. I'm sending hugs, too.
Oh Pam. So much on your plate and on your shoulders too. Praying for all of you.
Pam,
Sweet Sister...I stand with you in your prayers....you are a warrior for your family, your WHOLE family...yes Beauty from Ashes! And I encourage you to keep pressing in! I will continue to check on you...as I "get to know you" in blogland!
Dawn
Delaware
Post a Comment