Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Wedding Photographer
I’ve been MIA because I’ve been working very hard on these… I’d love for you to see!!
Pam, they are gorgeous!!! I love all the editing and the angles! You are going to be even busier soon after everyone sees these! BEAUTIFUL!!! What a lucky couple! ;)
Great job with the wedding! I wish that I could visit your blog more often, but the graphics are intense and make for very slow loading on our Internet. I check in when I can spare the time. Hope all is well.
8 comments:
Pam, they are gorgeous!!! I love all the editing and the angles! You are going to be even busier soon after everyone sees these! BEAUTIFUL!!! What a lucky couple! ;)
OMG! Those are beautiful!
so...do you think you will ever do another one?
You are amazingly talented, Pam! Absolutely gorgeous!
Love the bride's shoes...
Great job with the wedding! I wish that I could visit your blog more often, but the graphics are intense and make for very slow loading on our Internet. I check in when I can spare the time. Hope all is well.
Those are beautiful!
Adsense Alternative
Pam,
Those were amazing and I know that they are going to love them. Just fabulous.
Beautiful Pam!
Miss chatting with you!
Have fun on your vacation!
Beth
Post a Comment